|Amazon Original Everybody Loves Natti to Premiere
November 19 on Prime Video
Aquí vamos! Prime Video drops official trailer and releases first-look images from Latin
singing sensation Natti Natasha’s reality series
Watch the Official Trailer HERE
Key Art and First-Look Images Available HERE
Check Out Episodes Now on screeners.com!
*NOTE TO EDITORS: Please refer to our streaming platform as Prime Video and not Amazon Prime Video*
CULVER CITY, California—October 20, 2021—Prime Video announced today the upcoming Original series Everybody Loves Natti, a six-episode docuseries that follows Dominican reggaeton superstar NattiNatasha. Everybody Loves Natti will premiere November 19 exclusively on Prime Video in the U.S., UK, Australia, Canada, India, Ireland, Spanish-speaking countries and territories in Latin America, New Zealand, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, and United Arab Emirates, with a worldwide release to follow.
Although Natti Natasha has amassed billions of views on YouTube (and over 75 million devoted social media followers), the new Amazon Original reality series marks the first time she’s shared the intimate details of her personal life, including her relationship with her manager, Raphy Pina. Together, they navigate her latest album NATTIVIDAD, life in Miami with their newly blended family, her dreams of worldwide recognition, and a surprise baby on the way. The all-access series also offers an inside look at how the self-made star arrived at the forefront of today’s booming Latin music scene, featuring friends and collaborators who’ve shared in her journey, including Daddy Yankee, Prince Royce, Becky G, Yovanna Ventura, Ariadna Gutiérrez, and more. Beyond her road to success and day-to-day life in Miami with her growing family, viewers will also get Natti’s firsthand account of the personal struggles she’s overcome, including fertility issues and the trials and tribulations of life as a Dominican immigrant.
Everybody Loves Natti is produced in association with Monami Productions and Amazon Studios. Mona Scott-Young, the acclaimed producer of the hit Love & Hip Hop franchise, serves as series creator and executive producer, along with executive producers Natti Natasha and Raphy Pina. Michael Lang and Stephanie R. Gayle also executive produce for Monami Productions, alongside showrunner and executive producer Alex Davies, and executive producer Gil Lopez. Artie Pabon serves as co-executive producer.
About Natti Natasha
Natti Natasha first introduced herself as the preeminent international diva in 2017, and she’s quietly taken over popular culture worldwide with each subsequent move since then. Coming a long way from her hometown of Santiago de los Caballeros in the Dominican Republic, she has earned dozens of gold and platinum certifications, generated billions of streams, and tallied over 6 billion YouTube views. Rolling Stone cited her as “the most-watched female artist on YouTube, far surpassing Top 40 queens like Cardi B and Ariana Grande,” while The FADER christened her “one of the new era’s dominant voices.” She went from global anthems such as “Criminal” with Ozuna, “Sin Pijama” with Becky G, “No Lo Trates” with Pitbull and Daddy Yankee to reaching critical mass with her multiplatinum full-length debut, ilumiNATTI, in 2019, yielding multiple #1 singles. Thus far, she has garnered top honors at the Premios Lo Nuestro Awards, Tu Musica Urban Awards, and Billboard Latin Music Awards and collaborated with everyone from Bad Bunny, KHEA, and Jonas Brothers to David Guetta and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. Gearing up for her biggest chapter yet, she shines like never before on her second full-length album, NATTIVIDAD, in 2021 led by the platinum singles “Antes Que Salga El Sol” with Prince Royce, “Ram Pam Pam” with Becky G, along with “Las Nenas w/ Cazzu, Farina and La Duraca as well as “Noches en Miami” and “Imposible Amor” w/ Maluma that helped the album earn over a billion streams prior to its release.
About Monami Productions
Monami Productions, a Black female owned production company led by company Founder and CEO Mona Scott-Young, boasts a diverse slate of scripted and unscripted projects, representing a wide array of stories and experiences that appeal to a global audience. Monami Productions is a division of Monami Entertainment, Scott-Young’s lifestyle and entertainment company that specializes in talent management and brand development.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports—all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films, including the newly released Cinderella, Emmy Award-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, limited series The Underground Railroad, and the films Sylvie’s Loveand Uncle Frank; and the smash hits Coming 2 America, Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, The Tomorrow War, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Upload, and My Spy, as well as Emmy- and Golden Globe-winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe-winner Small Axe, Academy Award-winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe-winner and Academy Award-nominee Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, and Academy Award-nominees One Night in Miami… and Time. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like discovery+, Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to ad-free music and Kindle eBooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
Follow Prime Video:
Series Hashtag: #EverybodyLovesNatti