ComingSoon is excited to debut an exclusive bonus feature clip from the psychological horror drama Last Night in Soho ahead of its release on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD on January 18 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (pre-order here).
In this exclusive clip, writer/director Edgar Wright and writer Krysty Wilson-Cairns talk about how ’60s music was used to great effect in creating the time-travel world of the film.
“In this psychological thriller, Eloise (Thomasin McKenzie, Jojo Rabbit, Old), an aspiring fashion designer, is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s, where she encounters a dazzling wannabe singer, Sandie (Anya Taylor-Joy, Emma, The Queen’s Gambit),” reads the official synopsis. “But the glamour is not all it appears to be, and the dreams of the past start to crack and splinter into something far darker.”
Check out the exclusive Last Night in Soho bonus feature clip below:
The movie also stars Matt Smith (The Crown, Doctor Who) and Michael Ajao (Attack the Block, Silent Witness).
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K UHD, BLU-RAY, DVD, AND DIGITAL:
–MAKING OF FEATURETTES
- MEET ELOISE – An in-depth look at the character of Eloise and the challenges that star Thomasin McKenzie faced while bringing her to life.
- DREAMING OF SANDIE – A closer look at the characters of Sandie and Jack and why Anya Taylor-Joy and Matt Smith were the perfect actors to embody the essence of the time period.
- SMOKE AND MIRRORS – The cast and crew break down how lighting, makeup, special effects, and creative camerawork came together to create a collision between the present day and 1960’s time periods.
- ON THE STREETS OF SOHO – The cast and crew discuss the importance of shooting on location in Soho and the complexity of transforming the city streets back in time.
- TIME TRAVELLING – A look into how the music, costume design, and production design of the film work together to immerse the audience into the world of 1960’s Soho.
- FIRST DREAM
- SHADOW MEN
- FINAL CONFRONTATION
- HAIR & MAKEUP TESTS**
- LIGHTING & VFX TESTS**
- WIDE ANGLE WITNESS CAM
- ACTON TOWN HALL STEADICAM REHEARSAL**
–“DOWNTOWN” MUSIC VIDEO**
–FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR/CO-WRITER EDGAR WRIGHT, EDITOR PAUL MACHLISS AND COMPOSER STEVE PRICE
–FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH DIRECTOR/CO-WRITER EDGAR WRIGHT AND CO-WRITER KRISTY WILSON-CAIRNS
**available on 4K, BD, and Digital only