For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Raiders
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the current 48.5-point total in nine of 18 games (50%) this season.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in 15 of 32 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 49.1, is 0.6 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- This contest’s over/under is 0.6 points more than the 47.9 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Bengals and their opponents score an average of 46.2 points per game, 2.3 fewer than Saturday’s total.
- The 48.1 PPG average total in Raiders games this season is 0.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has 11 wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- The Bengals have covered the spread once this season when favored by 5.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Cincinnati’s games this year have gone over the point total in 44.4% of its opportunities (eight times in 18 games with a set point total).
- The Bengals score 27.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.8 per contest the Raiders allow.
- When Cincinnati puts up more than 25.8 points, it is 8-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Bengals rack up 361.5 yards per game, 24.3 more yards than the 337.2 the Raiders allow per contest.
- In games that Cincinnati picks up over 337.2 yards, the team is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- This year, the Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times, six more than the Raiders’ takeaways (15).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas is 16-16-0 this year.
- This year, the Raiders have an ATS record of 6-3 in their nine games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Las Vegas’ games this year have hit the over on 14 of 32 set point totals (43.8%).
- The Raiders average 22.0 points per game, comparable to the 22.1 the Bengals surrender.
- When Las Vegas scores more than 22.1 points, it is 14-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Raiders collect only 13.0 more yards per game (363.8) than the Bengals allow per matchup (350.8).
- When Las Vegas amasses more than 350.8 yards, the team is 11-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 24 times this season, three more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (21).
Home and road insights
- Cincinnati is 4-5 against the spread, and 5-4 overall, at home.
- At home, as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Bengals have one win ATS (1-1).
- In nine home games this year, Cincinnati has hit the over six times.
- This season, Bengals home games average 47.5 points, 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under (48.5).
- Away from home, Las Vegas is 8-7 against the spread, and 9-6 overall.
- In six of 15 away games this year, Las Vegas has hit the over.
- This season, Raiders away games average 48.3 points, 0.2 fewer than this outing’s over/under (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.